Tell CQC Your Experiences Of Care

Image description

Share your experience of receiving care


Have you or someone you care for received care from a particular care service that you would like to tell the Care Quality Commission about?


If you have experienced poor care, or know that poor care is being provided somewhere you can report it to the CQC, anonymously if you wish. You can also tell CQC when you feel you or someone you know has received good care.


It’s easy…just follow this link.


Look for the name of the service in the on-line directory using the tabbed search box at the top of the page. Click on the name of the service, and you will see a tab with 'Please tell us your experience' on it - this is CQC’s online form for providing feedback on care.